Friday, March 5, 2010

Just One of those days?

As I was sitting here, I'd say about an hour ago... eyes sore from crying munching on my comfort food of gluten free vegan banana bread (homemade and amazing might I say) topped with my favorite Dark chocolate peanut butter contemplating a nice big glass of red wine, and getting ready to write a probably very short blog entry about how this just was one of those not so great days.... you know, one of those days. But alas I received an awesome phone call from an amazing (extra emphasis on amazing) friend of mine that brightened my day.

Today I really learned that everything happens for a reason, maybe at the time it really hurts, and we don't know why it's happening but yes indeed when one door closes many many others have the opportunity to open. So I leave you with that sorry to make it so short but a glass of wine, and a comphy couch have my name ALL over it,ouhh And a much needed cuddled bf.


“Everything happens for a reason. Every action has a reaction. Always remember that whats meant to be will always find a way to come about.”

Love&Peace
Gabby

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gabby, Thanks for coming by Yoga Addicted. I like your blog...and I will take your advice...No chopping while on the phone...check! I am still addicted to diet coke as well..I just haven't had any for about 3 months (this time). But will always be an addict :) Good luck and namaste!

    ReplyDelete