Friday, March 19, 2010

Updating from the past.... what week?! it's been that long?!

So I have been super busy this week! With working my nanny job than heading to the gym after work pretty much everyday the last thing I wanted to do was sit in front of the computer writing about how busy I am and tired (don't get me wrong, I'm so the love to be on the go girl ;P) But here I am to update you a bit about my marvelously busy week. :)

So Sunday was the Portland Shamrock 5k run. OMG it was sooo much fun! My hip was in a lot of pain but I made it through it with my wonderful bf right there. (ok maybe he was ahead of me but I chalk that up to his loooong legs) No but I was so incredibly proud of him. He is not a big running fan, even though he's totally built for it but he wanted to run with me and support me which is a first in any relationship I have ever had, Im super lucky to have him :) Afterwards they were offering free beer and salmon clam chowder.... ummm uhhh ewww! After running a 5k there is no way I'd choose to fuel my body with that crap! So we headed over to Laughing Planet.

Photobucket

Yummmm... LP :)

So the rest of my week consisted of work, and working out! Not too eventful. Except on Monday I had made some cookies and brought lunch to Mr.Luvuh (the bf) at work. I had made some extra for one of his co workers who said they were the best cookies he's ever had... I think he also stated something about if he had to have a last meal my oatmeal raisin cookies would be apart of that ;) He's a smart guy buttering me up like that because it just makes me want to bake even more vegan goodies to bring to his co workers :)

Photobucket

Like maybe my margarita cupcakes or ice cream sundae ones :)

I'm going to start updating more often and start posting pics of my awesomeo meals and days and such. I just feel silly sometimes taking pictures of my meals if were out and about... last time I tried that Mr.Luvuh and the friends gave me funny looks, but that's all part of being a vegan yogini food blogger!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Love&Peace!
-Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment